Promoted from Digital Project Assistant to work across digital, radio, TV and gaming. Sole responsibility for all projects up to $25k value from budgeting and scoping through to delivery and post-production. the Production Managers Association database as a ‘Recommended Production Co-ordinator’.
Key clients: BBC, Sony PlayStation, Capital Radio, Festival Republic, O2, Orange mobile, ITV, Discovery Channel
• Compiled and revised budgets, managed costs, reported on spend, commissioned freelancers and ensured adherence to branding, legal, rights and editorial guidelines.
• Completed risk assessments, sourced and hired crew and equipment, booked facilities and negotiated rates. Conducted location, contributor, archive/stills research and managed rights clearance.
• Created content for a wide range of mobile and web projects.
• Managed and delivered the national roll-out of 27 websites for a national radio network.
• Managed audio production for several editions of the BAFTA award-winning ‘Buzz!’ games for PlayStation.
• Planned and delivered a database migration project for BBC Music, ensuring the service continued to run.
Selected broadcast credits:
• BBC Introducing series – BBC Live Music and Events
A number of multi-camera live sessions at Maida Vale and post-produced coverage of the BBC Introducing stage at various music festivals.
• Latitude festival 2008 – ITV2 – 1 x 60’ ; ITV3 – 1 x 30’
Multi-camera, 42-crew Outside Broadcast at arts and music festival in Suffolk.
• Extraordinary People: The Rainman Twins – FIVE, Discovery Health – 1 x 60'
Observational documentary shot on location in USA.